- Version 2.0
- File Size 7.37 MB
August 29, 2023 August 30, 2023
- Improve Streaming HD operation in harsh networks.
- Various bugfixes.
- Finalize support for Clock Sync boards.
- Fix clipping when analog input is configured as phone with a high input gain (>12dB).
- Fix message display during display firmware upgrade.
- Match volume bar colors with volume numbers.
- Complete rewrite of the DSP to introduce fixed-point spline algorithm.
- MQA support over all input sources.
- Myriad of various fixes and enhancements accumulated over a too big time interval between releases.
- (Streaming HD) Increase audio buffer size to better cope with network variance.
- Add possibility to take network commands without fully participate to CH network protocol.
- Add support for VOLUME_STEP commands through network, useful for home automation.
- Various network enhancements and fixes.
- (Networking) Fix a potential endless boot-loop (DSP booting → Setting up network → No audio signal → DSP booting, etc.) with Streaming (all version) boards that may survive a standby/wake-up cycle.
- (Streaming HD) Fix channel inversion when pausing/un-pausing tracks with a sample rate multiple of 44100Hz.
- (Streaming HD) Fix a potential 5 seconds delay at the beginning of a track due to bad router configuration.
- Add support for new display panels.
- Temperature scale for new display starts the red zone at 70°C as before.
- Network enhancements.
- Change potentially upsetting terms in menus.
- Roon certified.
- Fix volume behaviour after input type transition Bypass → Normal and mode transition Amplifier → Integrated.
- Fix clock tracking behavior.
- Fix temperature reading.
- (Streaming HD) Add support for FLAC files with 32bits per sample.
- (Streaming HD) Fix channel inversion when playing AIFF files.
- (Streaming HD) Fix startup noise when playing some MP3 files.
- Fix several display glitches.
- Support of the new Ethernet Streaming HD (UPnP & Roon Ready) option board.
- Status display of all inputs has been standardized (input name, volume, audio stream and clocking status, ...). Metadata are no more displayed on the I1 front display. They are only available on the controller (Roon or UPnP controller).